I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FULL STOP

same as the title entry, this is the last post for this blog

everything will come to the end, here it goes with our love, where it doesnt end up at rom...ur silence means a lot to me, and honestly, i wish silent doesnt go with you...same thing as last time, when u gone, everything happened like shit...

that moment i text you for help, i was almost give up, i was almost fall sleep forever...thanks to them, both thing hit me like a tons of stone, i cried, i miss those time i cried to you, i miss those time u consult me...serious, i need you, but then the respectation from me to you come before anything...i dunno where is my next stop, i dunno where will i end up at, i dunno wat s gonna happen next, i m alone...for the last time i call you

" dear, i really need you ! "



mum and dad, things still happened at last...i thought of keeping the secret forever and ever from u guys until the day i gone, but then yeap, it doesnt goes as what i thought of...mummy and daddy, i sacrificed my future, my dream, and now my love for the sake of u guys...i dunno till when i could bear on every time u guys hit me...right at here, i thanks u guys...for the first time and last for my daddy and mummy

" fashion is my life and my dream "

i wouldnt forget this, i start sketch dresses on my primary text book...i sneak to grab a piece of paper and drew a human figure with lot of gown design when my parent was away...why did i do so? daddy and mummy, i understand this dream wouldnt come real since tat day i was born in this family...how much do i actually enjoy of designing all this thing, u guys have no idea on it...mum, i was only ten, why should i consider tat much and yet u used to claimed tat i m the unfilial son in the family...my sacrificed turn on my parent selfishness...i had never forgot what happen on the day we visit the one academy, dad, i had never forgot what u comment on me...as well as tat one i enroll in luct...there is a reason of why i kept delaying filling up the course column...dad, silver-engineering wouldnt never work on me...daddy, thanks, because of u guys, i had to follow ur wish in taking this course where i had to force myself falling in love with it, yet it doesnt...i had to force myself work two times harder than others since i dun really like this...daddy and mummy, thanks !


right at tis moment
i wish everything could stop at here
seriously
i couldnt find any point for me
to continue

i wish i could end up like
alexander mcqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment